Saturday, September 6, 2014

Humiliation by Wife - Part 2

Next day when she was to leave for her duty I told her to lock the doors from outside to avoid yesterday like incidents. Getting ready for her duty she told me ‘ don’t worry for that my sweet doggy… I will take care of that’ Just before getting out she asked me to get naked… as I did so she put a belt in my neck and tied & locked me with a long chain to the door of the dinning room and checked whether I could move between all the rooms or not to do the household works. Wow… I was really being treated like a dog. …. Finally she did a funny thing… tied a bell around my balls and made me walk to see whether the bell sound or not. I was embarrassed when the bell hanging below my penis was making tung-tang sound with my walks. She laughed a lot and told me to not to remove the bell. … I wished her good bye with a kiss. She left locking the door from outside. All the day I was feeling horny with that get up… though my hands were free to remove the bell I did not tried that just to obey my wife’s order. By 2.30 pm she returned and as she opened the door I ran to the door like a dog and kneeling down kissed her feet. Taking her to a chair removed her shoes…rubbed her sweaty toe and licked them. She was removing her saree and I went inside her petticoat and sniffed her crotch covered by the white panty. She was rubbing the head of her good doggy husband. My sweety was smelling strongly and really sweaty … Letting her to take a rest for sometime I removed her under garments when she left for bathroom. I washed her clothes and then had our lunch together…And these acts became our daily routine. … sometime in the evening we went out for shopping or go for a walk …. In crowds also she used to dominate me verbally. One evening we went to a shopping mall where she wanted to buys some underwear. I was also looking for some new underwear as most of mine were old and got loose. But Nalini having her new panties in hand told me loudly infront of another couple that as many of her old panties were lying unused so no need to buy new ones …hearing that the couple laughed a lot. ..i was too embarrassed. Anyway I could not join my duty after my leave completed and when I went after remaining absent 4 more days I found another guy was working in my place. I was fired by the owner of the farm. They paid me all the dues. My salary was not much around 7k… with all dues I got only 30k. I was very upset…don’t know how Nalini will react .. in the afternoon while massaging her feet told her the truth. Fortunately she accept that very lightly…. She told me to not to worry and that she is earning enough and my little salary is nothing for her. Laughingly she said…now a days a full time maid also needs to be paid that much and since I was doing all the works of the house she will happily pay me all my expenses I need… if I remain loyal and obedient to her. So kind my queen is. I kissed her toe emotionally. I gave her all the money which I was paid by my employer. So I became her full time house husband. Sometime Nalini had night duties also. …once or twice a week. She bought a car also…and I became the driver …celebrating the occasion at a restaurant while we were returning with one of her unmarried colleague Nalini told her friend that now I am saving atleast 10000 for her every month. We all took little beer in the restaurant. When her friend asked how I am saving that much… Nalini told her ‘ look he is doing all the household works …saving atleast 5000 as the salary of a servant and 5 k for the driver’ Nisha her friend whispering at her ear told something and they giggled a lot… not understanding the cause I asked nisha about that … she told me ‘only saving will not be enough bhaiya, u must have to earn something’ again laughed a lot…I was still not getting their point and told them I will look for another job…Nisha replied… “job…job is available…we need a employee…” Nalinin hinted Nisha something and changed the topic.
That night I drink Nalini’s urine directly from her vulva …. Ummmmm ….standing over me bending her waist a little and spreading her legs ….she was releasing her warm golden juice in my mouth…. Ooooh it was warm, little salty, little bitter … I gulped as much as I can …..but she had more than enough liquid stored in her bladder ..might be due to the beer taken in the evening… not able to drink all …I took it in my head like shower… the holy water of my wife purified my mind, my body and I submit my heart and soul to my woman. ….and after cleaning my body in the bathroom laid down in the bed offering myself to my hot horny dominating wife. And after more than 1 hour vigorous friction of her heavy body over mine, erotic and passionate licking,sucking I was left exhausted near her naked tired body …. Aah it’s so nice to be ride by a heavier woman…
Our life was running with full of fun and enjoyment. One evening though Nalini did not had any night duty she was called for some emergency. When she was called I was just playing inside her petticoat trying to arouse her. It was 8 pm or so. After dropping her I was waiting at the hospital parking as she assured me to return within 1 hour. And she returned after 1 & half hour at about 9.30 pm. One doctor also came with her whom we need to drop at his home 2-3 kms away. On the way he praised me a lot telling that Nalini use to talk about me everyday … I was little shy. While returning after dropping him Nalini came to the front seat. She was not in her official nurse dress. And was looking very tired and sleepy. On reaching home I wanted to do something with her in open air as it was completely dark and when I hugged her and went down pulling her salwar pant and panty down found her vagina was all sticky and wet. …as usually when I put my nose there got a familiar smell and felt something sticky in her pubic hairs also. … …her panty was also wet…she told that she was fully aroused at the hospital becoz just before she left for hospital I was licking her. But I was sure the smell was not of her vaginal juice only.. it was a mixed smell….oh…a quick shiver ran down through my spine… yes… it was the smell of sperm…surely…. My god…probably she was called by that doctor to have some fun. …. And he fucked her and ejacuated inside her…and now her cunt is dripping his sperm out. As she was too sleepy….she asked me to leave her…and changing her dress and cleaning herself quickly she fall asleep.I was 90% sure that she was fucked little ago…to confirm I checked her panty lying at bathroom… yes it was wet and smelling surely sperm. Most probably she rubbed her cunt with her panty after he finished his job. I sniffed the sexy panty of my sexy wife until I spurted my sticky drops in it.
Holding her tired body I too fall asleep near her. … imagining how my darling could pause to have someone else inside her…Next:Next morning she was as usual, Nor she neither I did not had a talk about anything that might happened yesternight. I took that casually as she might have some pre-marital relationship with someone. Moreover she already warned me to not to act like a typical husband doing bossgiri to her. while taking bath I washed her clothes along with that special panty. In the daylight the dried up spots of sperm were clearly visible. Apart from vigorous fucking Nalini always tries to do something innovative kinky fetish things with me. Piss drinking became a regular habit of me. Seeing me liking her urine so much one noon after returning from her duty she made me eat plain rice with a bowl of her yellowish urine in place of dal. Ofcourse she boiled an egg also as the side dish. Since the urine was excreted atleast 15-20 minutes before I had my lunch it was smelling too strong and more salty and yellow. I ate without any hesitation sitting below her feet. She was having her lunch on the table sitting comfortably resting one feet over my head. As my food was not that tasty it took me some more time than her. After washing her hands and gargling on the plate she asked me to eat the remaining on her plate to change the taste of my tongue. I was then eating the last part of my dish mixing her juice with the rice with my hand. It’s not that the foods were tasty but to show her my respect, loyalty and love I was eating the foods happily. I feel like worship her doing these kinky things infront of her. She then rubbing my head with her feet asked me to eat like an animal without using my hands. To make her please pausing like a dog I tried gulping the food using mouth only. But that was not easy …only a little foods come to mouth while trying to eat using lips and tongue only….and as most of the rice were scattered on the dish very few were going to mouth … Nalini with her feet brought all scattered foods together to the middle of the plate to help me to gulp down… and asked me to swallow all by licking like a dog. First made me to clean her feet which got dirty with my foods. I licked and cleaned her and then went busy in slurping those foods. Then quickly slurped her plate …. She awarded a praising pat on my back me and asked me to make it a regular habit of eating. Told me that I must not use my hands to eat anything anymore. In the evening she bought a pair of soft knee pad and made me wear that on my knees. She told very soon a party would going to be held among her very few friends where the wife with most obedient & submissive pet husband will be choose. So I must be learnt how to be a good pet of my wife. Wearing the knee pad Nalini made me nude and trained me to walk like dog with my knees and hand. Just like a four footed animal. It was very difficult to go fast like that. Up to few minutes she was training me coolly. But later got annoyed with my slow movement. She took out the whip and whipping hard on my butts and back made me move fast. After one hour rigorous training I felt tired and thirsty. But as I took the water bottle in my hand she whipped in my face telling …how dare you to behave like a human. She poured the water in a bowl and asked me to swallow with my lips…then gave me little rest…. I was all sweaty with hard labour. She told me to keep my tongue out of my mouth like a dog and breathe to feel cooler…and really getting air on the tongue I was feeling little cooler. Then my owner, my malkin gave me a 5 minute break to be a human to smoke a cigarette.... so kind she was… but after that I need to get back to my normal form of dog. I went to toilet like a dog and had to show her pissing myself like dog. But I could not lift my leg exactly like dog. Everytime I tried fell down to ground. She excused that ofcourse and said…ok…dear…go on like a cow. She to peed on my mouth while I was trying… It was quite surprising that she can pee infront of me within a very quick time without any hesitation but I always get hesitated in doing so infront of her. …and always took very longer time to start pissing in her presence.Anyway after that again training session started. She was using a whistle and the whip to make me faster. …and with her constant effort I was performing little better after 1 hour. And after dinner I was lying under her body for 1 hour or so…while she was fucking me with her hungry cunt …. My knees and elbows are paining a lot …after her orgasm cleaned her wet smelly cunt with my tongue and made her sleep by caressing her back and hips. Then I massaged my paining body myself and got asleep very soon.Next morning when I was getting down from bed she reminded me that I could stand on my feet only when it is extremely necessary to do some work…otherwise all the time I must behave like a domestic quadruped. She asked me to finish all the household works before she left for her duty so that I do not need to stand on my feet during day time. I prepared breakfast then lunch also and kept the lunch in fridge. She asked me to do potty also like dog though she did not keep an eye on doing that I obeyed her faithfully in the closed toilet just feel and grow more submissive animal instinct in me. Before she left she tied my wrists and ankles with hand cuff and ankle cuff and as usually tied my neck with the chain. Fixed the sharp edged bell and few shaving blades in my butthole hanged with a rope fixed to my waist chain…so that if I try to sit the blades and the bell hurt and cut my ass. … I was in doggy position while she was doing so… finally she asked me to stand to check whether I can stand or not. No…I failed to stand… and fell down helplessly. She warned me about the shaving blades in my ass…and told me to not to sit in any cases…She left at 9 am telling me to practice and to feel like a real dog more and more. The only thing I could do was sleeping sideways. But I knew if I do not practice ..she would definitely punish me …she wants me faster and more faster. Till her return I kept myself busy to be a good dog. And u can’t believe while taking little rest I was amusing myself by barking like a dog.By 3 pm she returned and opened the door silently too see what I was actually doing… and when I see legs at the door I quickly ran to her to lick the adorable legs of my dearest woman of my desire like her puppy. And after six hours my caring wife released me from all the bindings and took my naked body in her lap. Oh so caring my darling is…and with the lovely, sensitizing movements of her cute fingers in my ass and balls I forgot the pain of my swollen knee and hands…. I love u Nalini…. Moaning in her lap sniffed and licked her sweaty armpit, neck and while tried to suck her nipple she asked me to get down to have her bath and to make the lunch ready.The complex where we lived have five quarters for staff nurses of the hospital. Other nurses and staffs stay in a big multistoried building near the hospital. And all these four women of our complex were very dominating in nature. Only one of them were still unmarried..Nisha, and all husbands except me were working. One of them was a high ranked officer but Nalini told me that he is the most obedient to his wife.This couple ( Reena and Mohit) was little elder and their kids lives in a boarding school and one couple had no issues(neeta and sunil) and the other one ( reshma and sohail)had a 4 yr old daughter. Earlier the parties were held either at Nisha’s or Nalini’s place ..but the next one for which I was being trained and prepared might be held at the elder couple’s home. I also found that among all colleagues Nisha was quite close to Nalini. Everyday by 7-8 pm the main iron gate of our complex kept close so that no outsiders could visit without intimating the habitants. One evening after rigorous training while I was taking rest on Nalini’s feet sitting at the front veranda she showed me Reena training her husband Mohit in open air. He was also trying to move like dog in open space before our quarters. Once we heard Reena shouting and beating her husband. …and the poor husband who was a high ranked officer begging for her mercy. Really how cruel these all women were. Nalini told me that from next day I also needed to practice openly … but I told her if before the party we reveal our secrets there will not be any surprises for others and some other might also copy our acts. Nalini too agreed to me but told me… ‘ but something must be done to make u feel free, at ease so that u can perform infront of others without any hesitation. Remember it’s a matter of my prestige and don’t let me down.’ Massaging her feet I told her not worry and assured her to try my best. Nalini rubbing my dick with her toe told me … ‘ no…no…u should not try your best u must come out as the best…. Otherwise u’ll have to face the consequences…’ a clear threat was in her voice. Next morning I had to go for walk with her in the complex…and it was so embarrassing when I was walking behind her wearing just a corset panty and a full body stocking of Nalini… the back of the panty was fully netted and stockings at the hips area was opened with a circle… My ass was clearly visible and front was little covered by the panty. I was in high heels so walking with heels for the first time was not so easy for me …so sometime Nalini had to pull the chain on my neck to make me faster. Sohail was jogging outside …seeing us like that I saw him making calls and soon all the doors of the five quarters get opened… and I heard all women passing comments on me…it was really embarrassing to walk like that in day light infront of the looks of so many known peoples.. Nalini wishing everyone kept telling me to not to get nervous and keep walking & behaving normally. With too much hard laborious training at nights when I go to bed there remains not a single energy drop in my body but with that condition I had to laid my body below my wife’s strong weight take Nalini over me for hours to satisfy her sexual urges. One night when she asked me to masturbate after her climax I got asleep masturbating few seconds before I could ejaculate my sperm. Nalini seeing my poor condition started helping me in household works just to keep me fit until that party night. The final day was counting down… to boost my energy up she gave me saline mixed with some other drugs. I felt much better after that. Now she started riding me while I practicing the doggy walk. It was really very tough to move having her sitting on my back. She was 68 kg and I was 56kg. First few days I thought my wrists and elbow joints will certainly break with her heavy weight over me. Many times we both fell down on the ground. But with her constant efforts on every day some how I could got adjusted. Seeing me able to move having her over me she was very happy and started riding me like a horse. She was using a big size bra like a saddle to keep her legs hanging while sitting over me. But unlike the horse my neck was tied to the penis and tecticles with a nylon rope to control my speed. When she felt I am going slow she pull the rope tightly causing pain to my neck and genital area… she told me that she will keep pulling the rope until I got her desired speed. Oh…..no mercy…at all…. Very rough period that was. And finally before the show I was able to make her convince that I will not let her down. But still to clear her doubts practice was going on. Two days ahead of the party Nisha was invited to have dinner with us. Actually Nisha being unmarried was the main judge of the show so that she can judge impartially. And Nalini wanted her to please by giving her a treat and me a final rehearsal infront of her. By the time Nisha came I was dressed like a female with a sleeveless blouse and saree. Fortunately my face was not that manly and applying hair removal cream twice a day on my face and body for last one month Nalini made my skin also feminine. Not a single unwanted hair was there on my body. Lipstick eyeliner etc. hide the rest manly things on me. At 8 Nisha came when I was giving a final touch to my make ups. and few minutes later I was called near to them. Looking at my get up Nisha whispered in fun and greeted Nalini for making me so submissive within just couple of months. She then asked me to close my eyes and wore me a wig to look me more feminine. Also gifted me male g-string with a velvety penis sleeve … I thanked her by bowing down to her feet and touching her feet with my forehead. She was surprised and shouted in fun.. “hey Nalini di u turn this poor guy to a real pet…oh god…how nice and submissive he is” Then I started the rehearsal. The programs were earlier fixed. We all husband will get 30- 45 minutes each to perform. Then we need to do the following
1st…feminine and cross dressing time with question answer session.2nd. Pet slave time3rd. Kinky fetishes with own wife(go as u like)
I performed all infront of Nisha… but I could not look at her eyes due to little hesitation and shy infront of those well clothed ladies. Nisha asked me to be little smarter and asked Nalini to get my threading and facial done before the show. …and gave few instruction to perform me the best. Nalini asked me to lick Nisha’s toe during pet slave session. And in fetish time asked me to ride her also. Nisha asked my wife to with draw my face make ups just after finishing CD show. Because in the 2nd and 3rd a male husband needs to perform for his wife’s pleasure, not by a feminine one.And also asked Nalini to made me wear a short skirt in place of petticoat so that I can perform CD show with dual dress exposing my hairless feet. We did not disclosed to nisha about other fetishes to keep those secret and surprising. I ate the dinner by slurping like animal but foods were normal. Nisha laughingly demanded some bribe for giving me more marks at the final show. While they were smoking sitting on the sofa and gossiping nalini asked me to lick nisha well….she covered my eyes with a mask and then Nisha spread her legs for my tongue… wak….she was smelling real bad …she probably did used a drop of water after pissing atleast an hour ago. She got aroused and horny ….roughly buried my face with her smelly cunt. She wanted to fuck me…but Nalini told her that my energy should be saved until the show got over and promised that she would definitely handed over me to her for a night. I was little surprised the same woman once beaten me so cruelly for just peeping another woman’s armpit and now she was allowing me to lick another cunt infront of her and also prmising her to offer myself for her pleasure. women brains and thoughts are really unexplainable. Anyway I tried to please Nisha as much as I can with my face. She left at 11 pm.Next day was really embarrassing for me as my wife caaled a beauty parlour girl to do my facial, threading etc. …. My submissive feminine instinct was exposed to another unknown girl.The blackish parlor girl came at 8.30 am. Though my male ego was already sucked up by my wife still I was little hesitating infront of the girl much younger than us aged hardly 25 years. Nalini was near me to encourage me. I was holding her hand while the girl was threading my eyebrows, waxing the hairs on forehead and removing all the hairs here and there. I was sitting on a wooden chair while she was doing her works standing very close to me. Once nalini went to kitchen for sometime the girl grabbed my crotch and told me … ‘uff I thought u do not have any thing hard at the bootom…but u have a strong meat there also… how madam made u so girlish man… anyway if u ever need a girl not a boss like ur wife…come to me…honey…” saying so looking around she just roll her tongue in my lips for a moment and then again got busy with her works. Started doing facial for me. Checked and cleaned all my body hairs above the waist and legs. By then nalini was back near me… the girl then said “ madam do u want me to check his other areas also. Nalini told it was ok at front but the hips may be checked. I was told to spread my butts to the girl standing and keeping one feet on the chair lifting my short skirt . While the girl was checking and removing very few hairs that grown up after last waxing her hands were sometime touching my balls. A very embarrassing situation for a male to stand like that infront of another girl with my wife. My dick was erecting but observing that Nalini once called me by name with a cold threatening voice. I got her nerves and diverting my mind somehow calm down my erection. Then pedicure and manicure were done to me and she polished my nails. The girl on finishing her job paid more then her expectation and Nalini told her to maintain secrecy. She blinked at me with one eye giving me a silent invitation at any time any day without Nalini’s knowledge.Our part was to begin sharply at 7 pm. And I was being prepared from 4 pm. First I wore the G-string panty and stockings (not full body). Then a very very short skirt. Then the transparent saree. A stylish low cut sexy blouse with a skin coloured pair of silicone boobs with transparent straps like bra. Then Nalini started doing the make ups by applying each cosmetics that a woman use to take while attending a party. With the moderately long hair wig and sexy high heeled shoes I myself got amazed when she allowed me to look myself at the life size mirror. Even In my eyes I was looking 80% like a woman. To look more perfect she put a belly button ring in my exposed belly… but I was not pierced anywhere so the nose ring, earrings and belly ring were just fixed with the hooks … As the time was approaching I was getting tense and nervous. By giving me final instructions Nalini gave me tablet telling it will reduce my tension. Then she dressed up herself. At 6.45 we were all set to go. To release the last minute tension I hugged her and kneeling down to her lifting her saree and petticoat pressed my face in her bushy cunt. The familiar dominating smell of her cunt had boost my moral up. She asked me to leave her and wished me all the best. I bowed down to her feet seeking her blessings. She covered me with a big cloth to keep me a surprise until I perform. Then we left for Reena and Mohit’s quarter where the party was arranged. All the four performer had to give a written statement of our acts to be performed so that later we can not copy each others act. Ofcourse something extemporaneous can be performed but that should not be similar with other’s performance. All respected ladies were gorgeously dressed and sitting on sofas of the big room. We all subs were on the other side. I was still under that cover. My turn was at no. 4 i.e at last. Nisha was the chief judge and she was free to give marks to all the participant as she was unmarried. But the married ones were restricted to give marks to their husbands. Ladies were gossiping with glasses of beer in their hands. Blowing a whistle Nisha started the show at 7.15 pm. My hear was beating high.Sinil was the first competitor. He was too nervous as someone told that he had very poor performance in the last party also. So the pressure to perform well was building up on him. But he did really well on fetish act. He was very cruelly tortured by Neeta but he did not uttered a single word in pain. His expressions were great as if he liked the pleasure of pain very much. He was said ok by the honourable judges… then it was Sohai’s turn. But unfortunately he could not performed well. Reshma got furious on him and after he finished he was severely beaten and kicked by her infront of all. But Nisha interfered them asking Reshma to take it sportingly. The show halted for few minutes…. While again started by Mohit, the most elder and the high level officer performed very well. He seemed to be the main competitor to me. I saw Sohail lying on the floor holding his brutally kicked balls with little bleeding on his roughed up lips. When the judges asked Mohit about his identity he introduced himself with his actual name, designation etc. with which the ladies were not very much happy. My turn was approaching and my heart was really beating fast in the fear after seeing Sohail’s condition for not performing well. And when my name was announced Nalini came near to me. I bowed down to her feet to get her blessings again at the last moment. She uncovered me and I walked on the ramp to perform the Cross dressing show and explore my femininity. . . the ladies were whispering at my get up. …using wow…wonderful …and congratulating Nalini for having me… Nisha after my cat walk asked me to introduce and identify myself. I said “ Honourable ladies .. myself the slave of her highness Nalini ji and I do not have any other identity.” The ladies got amused with my unique way of introduction. Nisha again asked me my name … ‘ but we could not called u as slave of Nalini ji. u must have some name’ Bowing down my head to the gorgeous ladies I told politely ‘ a slave can not have a separate identity and I after belonged to my honorable wife I am no more known by my name..but with due permission from my owner I can be called with my nick name…piggy…The ladies got bursted with laughs. As I was a new joiner to their group and the last participant they took more time on me and kept teasing me. Someone asked me how I fuck my woman and which is the most liked position .. I politely replied “ I never dare to do such silly things to my sole owner ..instead I spread my legs to be loved by her. And being a slave I have no right to seek pleasure from my mistress but I always like to have her weight over me” By answering those naughty questions I cleverly and quickly dropped my saree to had few walks with the short skirt, stockings and with the skinny pair of silicone boobs. The ladies were really amused. Then asked me to go for the 2nd item. Nalini removed my skirt, bra, breasts and clearing my make ups I then performed as a puppy with the g-string and sweet sounding bell between my butts & balls and lick nalini’s feet like dog….making suk suk sound…as dog slurps. Nalini then making me completely nude commanded me to erect my penis and then ordered to loosen my dick. This was done few nos’ of times on other ladies requests.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More