Thursday, July 24, 2014

I have a brother named Sean, we lived  
with our 2 parents in a big 
house, in a nice area. We were like any other brother and sisters, we'd 
fight and argue like brother and sisters do. When I was about 16 I started 
noticing that my shoes were being move, was it just me? Had I moved them and 
just forgot? I decided not to say anything at the risk of looking stupid.

It was my day to collect everyone's washing from their washing baskets in 
there room. When I came to take washing from my older brother Sean (who was 
17 at the time) I found a pair of my socks in his washing basket. It seems 
obvious now but at the time I didn't put 2 and 2 together.

I didn't think much of the socks being in the washing basket, maybe it was 
just a mistake? Again I didn't want to say anything at the risk of looking 
stupid.
About 2 weeks went by and it was the school holidays, Our parents still had 
to work so we were home alone from 7:30 in the morning until 6:00 at night.
I regularly go out and today I decided to go shopping with friends of mine, 
I was wearing black flats with no socks because it was a nice day.

When I got home only my older brother Sean was home watching TV in the 
living room. I walked in, put my bags down and lay on the opposite couch 
from him. I then used my right foot to take my left shoe off and then the 
same with the right shoe.

I then said to Sean in a soft voice "my feet hurt" to which I got the usual 
response "No one cares!".

I said "I'm going for a shower, ill be a while so if someone phones tell 
them ill phone back later"

To which Sean replied "shhh I cant hear the TV" It may seem nasty but that's 
the way we were.

I then went upstairs, went into the bathroom, turned on the shower and 
realised I had forgotten the body wash I had just bought.

I went down the stairs and to my shock there was Sean kneeling on the floor 
with my shoes on the couch. I thought I'd watch for a second to see what he 
does, all of a sudden he started to smell inside my shoes, kiss them and 
eventually lick them.

I didn't know how to feel, freaked out? Disgusted? Horrified? But no my 
first thought was of how I'm going to make Sean suffer.

I still needed my body wash so I quietly walked back upstairs, then down 
again making as much noise as possible so Sean would hear me coming. When I 
entered the living room this time my shoes were back on the floor and Sean 
was on the couch as if nothing had happened.

I spent the rest of the night thinking of how I could use what I had seen 
the day before. I didn't want to just force him to do what I wanted through 
blackmail, I wanted to tease him a little first.

The next day I went out again, wearing the same shoes I had worn the day 
before (black flats with no socks) I didn't do a lot of walking but I knew 
that my feet usually smell when I don't wear socks.

When I came home, yet again my brother was watching TV but this time he was 
sitting on the floor with his back leaning on a couch, "perfect" I thought.

I lay on the couch Sean was leaning on and like the day before I said "my 
feet hurt" only to get to the same response I did last time "no one cares".

I then asked him to take my shoes off because I was too tired to do it 
myself (I wasn't really).

He just said no but I could see it was making him uncomfortable. Still 
laying on the couch I put my right foot on his lap and said "please Sean, my 
feet are really sore", It worked! He slipped my shoe right off, I could see 
how careful he was and how gently he put my shoe on the floor. I then put my 
other foot on his lap and smiled, he slipped my shoe off without me having 
to ask.

Now as you already know I just wanted to tease him for now so I took my feet 
off his lap and put them back on the couch. About 10mins later I decided to 
tease him a little more by putting feet back on his lap and asking if he 
liked my toe nails, he said he didn't know, I said "you must know if you 
like them or not?" I lifted my feet up so they were right in front of his 
face, I could smell the sweet salty smell of my sweaty feet from where I was 
sitting, I can only imagine how strong it was for him! He told me that my 
toe nails were "fine" so I put my feet back on the couch. They were sill 
next to his head and every so often I could see him look over at my feet. I 
had gotten a pedicure a few days before so my feet looked great.

Later that day me and Sean were both on separate couches watching TV, I was 
still laying there with bare feet. I asked Sean if he could get me a drink, 
as I expected he said no so I gave him the line again "but my feet are 
really sore" in a soft sad voice to which he replied "Do I look like your 
slave?, No shh then"

We both knew he dreamt of being my slave.

The next day I took every chance I got to dangle my shoes, in front of him 
and flex my toes, every time I could see him watching my feet as if he was 
in love but he was obviously too shy or embarrassed to do what I said at 
this point.

Every night I massage moisturizer into my feet, to keep them feeling soft 
and healthy. Instead of doing it on my own in the bathroom as usual, I 
decided to take it into the living room. I sat down and said to Sean 
"Massage my feet" in a sweet voice while holding the moisturiser out towards 
him, I could see it made him very uncomfortable when he replied saying "ye 
right" in a very sarcastic voice.

I had an idea "Lets play 1 game of the cards, I win you massage my feet. 
deal?" to which Sean replied "what if I win?" I agreed to clean his room if 
he won.

Sean plays cards a lot and I'd only ever beaten him once so I knew if he 
lost it was because he wanted to massage my feet.

So we played and as I thought, I won. Sean acted disappointed and said "play 
again?!?" I agreed to play again with higher stakes. This time if I won, he 
has to massage my feet every night for a week and if I lost I'd clean his 
room for a week.

Yet again I won. I handed Sean the moisturising cream, sat in the single 
chair, put my feet up on the foot stool, wiggled my toes and said "start 
rubbing!". Sean didn't say a word, he walked over in front of the foot 
stool, got on his knees and started massaging my right foot. I sat back in 
the chair and just relaxed, giving him orders every so often "harder", 
"little higher" and I let him know how good it felt by saying things like 
"that's the spot" and "That feels good".

He spent around 40mins massaging my feet without saying a word. It was a 
great massage but im sure he enjoyed it more than me!

When he was done he went back to the couch, I was enjoying it too much to 
let him stop there. Call it a power rush. I asked him to get my slippers 
(which were pink and fluffy) Sean said no, but after I told him that the 
moisturizer was still wet and that if I walked in my bare feet it would all 
come off he went to get my slippers.

When he came back I decided to humiliate him some more so I smiled and said 
"Good boy, now put them on my feet" then I wiggled toes again and without 
saying a word he put them on my feet.

I could see he was gradually becoming my slave but I still had a lot more 
teasing to do before he was completely mine. The next day I went into Sean's 
room, he was sitting in his chair with his feet up. Now usually no one can 
go into his room without being thrown out so I decided to test him. I went 
in and lay on his bed like I owned the place. Sean told me to get out so I 
quickly said "looking forward to my foot massage?" while putting my right 
leg in the air and pointing my toes to the ceiling, to which he replied "ye 
right" in a sarcastic voice.

I just lay there on his bed knowing he couldn't throw me out like usual. If 
we argued he might not get to massage my feet so he left me lying there. I 
even had the nerve to tell him to move his chair over so could get a better 
view of the TV and again without saying a word he did what he was told.

This went on for 3 more days, me teasing Sean and him massaging my feet each 
night but I wanted more.

I went into Sean's room again and like last time I lay on the bed like I 
owned the place only this time he didn't tell me to leave. I said "my backs 
sore, give me a massage?" Sean said no so I said "give me a massage now and 
ill let you off massaging my feet tonight" he always acted like he hated 
massaging my feet so he agreed and gave my back and shoulders a massage for 
around 30mins.

Later that night when it came to our usual foot massage time I sat in the 
chair and put my feet up like I did every other night and like every other 
night Sean knelt at my feet and started massaging them. He pretended to 
forget that I had said he didn't have to massage my feet that night but I 
knew he remembered, I enjoyed all the massaging so I didn't bother saying 
anything, I just smiled and let him get on with it.



It was Saturday now which meant that our bet was over and Sean no longer had 
to massage my feet. When it came to massage time I acted as though I didn't 
realise the bet was over. I sat in the seat and put my feet up then in walks 
Sean. At first I could see he wasn't sure what to do massage my feet and 
look weird or finish the bet and risk losing my feet. Sean sat on the couch 
and I could see him sneakily looking at my feet. I sat back in the chair, 
crossed my legs and flexed my toes a little. With Sean still looking at my 
feet I closed my eyes and said "my feet aren't going to massage themselves." 
as if someone had fired a gun at the start of a race Sean got down on his 
knees and started rubbing.

Now I decided to start making him serve me while he was massaging my feet. 
Cooking for me, getting me drinks and fetching me things.

After 2 days of serving me I didn't have to ask anymore, when it came to 
foot massage time Sean would have food, a drink, TV remote and a fan ready 
for me. No longer was it 40min foot massages, now they lasted 2hours 
spending 30mins on the right foot then the left, then he would repeat.

Slowly he was becoming my slave after a few days I had him doing just about 
everything for me just by saying things like "im tired, clean my room" , "my 
back hurts, Give me a massage" and "my shoes are dirty, would you clean 
them"

He always took a cloth and wipes into my room when it was time to clean my 
shoes but one day I decided to watch through the door to find that he was 
licking clean all of my shoes.

I thought this is my chance to make him my complete slave! I walked in, Sean's 
face turned bright red. I sat on the edge of my bed so Sean was at my feet 
and I said "don't forget these" putting my foot in front of his face, at the 
time I was wearing black ankle boots they weren't dirty but I wanted them 
cleaned anyway.

Still with a bright red face Sean froze so I said "well ? My boots are still 
dirty" immediately he started cleaning my boot with the wipes, I ordered him 
to stop and clean them like he cleaned all my other shoes.

This was perfect, my older brother on his knees licking my boots clean. I 
think at that moment we both knew he now belonged to me. I had him clean the 
sides and the bottoms then remove my boots to reveal my pink ankle socks. He 
rubbed my feet a little then took off the socks. I ordered him to put my 
slippers on which he did with no argument. I knew he wanted more but I love 
to tease so I left it there, I walked out of the room and as I left I told 
him to continue cleaning my shoes.

The next day I decided to take it a step further, after I got back from the 
gym Sean was waiting for me, I sat down and he knelt at my feet. Slowly he 
took my shoes off then my socks. He pulled over the foot stool and put my 
feet up, all of this without me having to ask! I told Sean my feet were 
sweaty and sore and asked him to clean then for me. He agreed, he went to 
run a bowl of hot soapy water for me.

When he got back I said I didn't want them cleaned like that, Sean paused 
for a second and asked how I would like my feet cleaned. I said "The same 
way you cleaned my shoes". Ill never forget the look of excitement on his 
face. I sat back put my right foot up to his face, he immediately started to 
lick my foot. I ordered him to move closer so I could rest my other foot on 
his back. He supported my right foot with his hands so I wouldn't get tired. 
The feeling of his tongue on the bottoms of my feet and in-between my toes 
was amazing, I loved every minute of it.

When he was finished I made him get on his hands and knees so I could use 
him as a foot stool. I then said "Ok Sean there's going to be a few changes 
around here, first of all you call me Goddess Lindsay and when I give you an 
order I want you to say 'Yes Goddess Lindsay'" to which Sean replied "Yes 
Goddess Lindsay". He then asked if he could only serve me when no one else 
was around, I agreed. He was for my entertainment no one else's.

The feeling of complete control was amazing, I now had a slave to worship me 
any time any day!

I am 19 now and Sean still serves me when ever possible. In public we are 
the typical brother and sister, but in private his sole purpose in life is 
to worship me and fulfil my every desire no matter how big or small.

At the risk of sounding greedy I now have 4 slaves, 3 male and 1 female. 
Personally I feel that having a female slave is a lot better than male. She 
could have men worship her, as could any beautiful women but instead she 
worships me like you wish you could.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More