Saturday, July 26, 2014

My wife humiliated me and fucked another man in front of me


I was at home the other week whilst my wife was at work; she left me a list of things to get done before she got home as she wouldn’t have time to do them on the evening – she just wanted to come home and relax. I took one look at the list and ticked off a couple of jobs, but there was still a fair amount to do, I couldn’t be bothered, it was my day off work so I left it for her to do when she got back – that was possibly the worst mistake I have made in this marriage.
She got home from work and she took one look at the list and realized I’ve been sat on my ass all day and have barely done anything she nicely requested, she told me to cook my own dinner and then she stormed out of the house angrily knowing I’ve taken the piss out of her by not following simple instructions. I didn’t have a clue where she went, it was getting late and I was getting slightly worried, I tried to call her cell numerous times with no success, I just couldn’t get hold of her I just assumed she went round her friend’s house and had a glass of wine or something, because she obviously couldn’t stand the sight of me.
About an hour later I heard the door go, I saw my wife come through the door and I was relieved to see that she was okay, but then I saw a big black man follow her through the door and I wondered what the hell was going on.
She came up to me and hit me across the face, for a woman that was quite petite she didn’t half hit me hard, I flew to the floor and smacked my head on the sofa arm on the way down. She got on top of me whilst this big black man held me down, she went and got some tape out the drawer and they tied me up, fully clothed and then led me down on the sofa.
I panicked so I started screaming and shouting, seconds later she put a sock in my mouth and then taped it over, I could barely breathe out of my nose as it was. Then came the real heart breaker, they both started kissing and stripping each other naked whilst I lay there hopelessly and watched my deceiving slut of a wife being taken advantage of by a big black man named Leroy, and I knew his name because my wife couldn’t stop saying it “I want your big black dick in my pussy Leroy you bad man” she whispered, but loud enough so I could hear everything she was saying.
It was like she was a changed woman all because I didn’t do a few chores around the house today. Yesterday she was the nicest housewife you could ask for and now today she is a dirty cheating whore. I really didn’t want to watch this; I was being abused by her, humiliated.
She got hold of his cock in between her mouth and she could barely fit her mouth around it, it was huge. “Wow this is so big, so much bigger than my husband’s little dick” she said in the sexiest voice ever, I felt embarrassed but I got turned on by her saying those few words, in fact I had an erection.
My wife was looking at me every time she was at the end of Leroy’s shaft, she could see it was hurting me and making me jealous “Do you want to stick that big dick in my pussy now Leroy?” she whispered whilst looking at me.
Leroy bent my wife over the other sofa and pummelled his face into her ass and was licking her pussy, she was moaning a lot, had her eyes closed through most of it and the only time she opened them was when she was looking at me. “Should have done the fucking chores you asshole!” she yelled at me. I thought to myself “she must be at this kind of shit on a daily basis because she would have to be crazy to do this in front of me for not doing the washing up” – there are other ways in life to get stuff done, you don’t have to cheat on someone in front of their own eyes – it was disgusting to watch but I was very aroused, my pants were slightly wet.
My wife continued to moan and groan pretty loudly, “You never made me moan like this did you honey?” She said to me, “It must be Leroy’s long tongue that is making me cum” she continued.
Leroy then picked my wife up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, he stuck his dick right up my wifes pussy and she loudly moaned, after abut ten minutes of fucking my wife he put her down on the sofa and then drilled her there for another ten minutes, her legs were in the air and nearly above her head “Ooooh this feels so good I could cum everywhere!” she screamed, I could tell Leroy was the type to not care about my feelings anyway, as long as he got his end away.
“Stick it in my ass Leroy, fill my ass right in!” She shouted – I couldn’t believe my ears because she was never up for anal sex with me, this was destroying me.
After fucking my wife in the ass Leroy got his coat and strolled out the door and I didn’t ever see him again, my wife being out of breath could only say “Now do as your told from now on and we won’t have any problems”

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More