Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pathetic Cuckold Is Treated Like A Dog By His Wife

You worthless Slave, get on your fours and don’t dare to look up. Yes, I know I am perfect and my luscious body makes you cum on yourself only by looking at me, but in this second you worth to me less than the carpet underneath you. Carry me on your back like an obedient donkey, I want to put a big stiff cock in my mouth while you’re watching me and wish I would treat you better. Uh, I’m so wet and horny right now, I think I’ll go as far as possible while you stay there and cry like a puppy. Don’t make a sound or I’ll put this whip through your skin so hard that it will crack it like a cheap jelly cookie and you won’t be able to look at me for a long while. I’m assuming that’s something you don’t want, do you Slave?

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More